See how to open a bottle of champagne with a kitchen knife, a wine bottle with a ribbon, and a bottle of beer with a paper note! Watch the video below for the full instructions, or hit up the brief guide below.
Open a bottle of champagne with a knife / sword.
Take a large kitchen knife, and hold the champagne bottle firmly around the body.
Run the knife up the neck of the bottle to strike the lip. Use the blunt end.
Watch as the cork pops right off.
Push a cork into the bottle, and use a length of ribbon or string to pull the cork back out.
Fold a £10 note, and use it to lever off the bottle cap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades