Coin toss. It's an equalizer. 50/50. Heads. Or tails.
Well, not if you cheat.
This is a magic trick of finger finesse. The head feels much different than the tail. To pull this off successfully, concentrate on the finger tip swipe to get an accurate feel.
In ancient Rome, the coin toss was used to express divine providence. In modern day, it's thought of as a fair and balanced resolution based on mathematic probability.
Defy the odds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades