WonderHowTo house favorite, Sam Nouyoun gives the lowdown on "fuming" super glue to develop latent fingerprints on smooth surfaces.
The cyanoacrylate (the chemical in Superglue or Krazy glue) attaches to the water molecules in the steam. When it comes in contact with the raised oil, salt and water of fingerprints, it binds instantly.
So, Sherlock, gather your redneck forensics kit and start gathering evidence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades