Make some new bar friends (or enemies) and win yourself some free drinks with Scam School's two new tricks! All you'll need is a box of matches, a flat surface and a couple of willing bar folk to pull off this trick. Mmm, nothing tastes better than free beer!
Puzzle 1: You've got two pieces; a bucket filled with a couple of matches, and a "tent" made from the unwrapped outer cover of a matchbox. The Challenge: get the tent over the matches without touching anything, and without leaving your seat.
The solution: You can't blow the tent over the bucket of matches without accidentally moving everything else around. So instead, cup your hand and blow into it, pushing the bucket of matches TOWARD YOU, safely under the tent!
Puzzle 2: start with a simple 2x2 square made of matches. The Challenge: to cut the square into two, perfectly equal sides with exactly the same shape... using 4 matches.
The Solution: there's not enough room for all 4 matches to directly bisect the square, so you need to use a zig-zag pattern as shown in the episode... enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades