Let your fingers do the walkin' and give the Yellow Pages a piece of your mind. In this tutorial, learn how to perform a very cool magic trick that will impress everybody.
This video will show you how to tear those big giant phonebooks that you occasionally find on your front stoop in half.
With the Internet making number look ups so much easier these days, why not recycle that Big Book as a fun parlor trick?
This trick looks hard but only takes about a minute to learn, so have fun with it and the next time the mailman leaves a stack at your front door, send 'em back in more than one piece.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades