Amaze and amuse your friends with this fun magic trick! Using only vinegar and baking soda, which you may remember from some of the bottle-bomb-making videos elsewhere on the site, you can create carbon dioxide which, since it's heavier than air, can be used to invisibly fill a glass and then be poured onto a candle, extinguishing it without looking like it's done anything at all! No word on how long the gas will stay in the glass, so set this one up right before you want to do it and then hide the chemicals!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades