Brian Brushwood and Scam School give you another way to score free booze at the bar. Memorize a few configs and you'll hold the key to another unbeatable game and loads of free drinks!
A while back we taught you a game called "Nim" that was simultaneously totally fair, and completely unbeatable (check out episode 8 "Nim", if you missed it). As promised, we're back with an advanced version of the game that's even simpler for the sucker to play, seems more fair, but just as unbeatable.
THE RULES:Set up three piles of marker, with starting numbers of 3, 5, and 7. Players can take as many markers as they want from any one pile per turn. Whoever takes the last marker loses.
THE WORK:There are five "pole positions" that you can achieve, right off the bat. Once you've hit these pole positions, you simply cannot lose:
(Don't worry about the order of the piles, only the values)
* ....or two even piles.
If you go first, take only one marker. After their first turn, you'll be able to hit one of the winning configurations.
Remember that once you hit a winning config, you'll always be able to continue hitting them. The only time you should go off plan is if you're in striking distance of winning. Watch the episode for more details.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades