In this video, bet your friends that they can not lift an entire glass using only a plastic straw. They will most likely struggle, push the glass around a bit and try to balance it all, to no avail. Then, you come along and save the day with this trick!
The Set Up:
Place a large drinking straw and an empty glass on a bar or table. Ask someone to pick up the glass using only a straw.
The straw will be in the glass and only one hand can be used during the lift. Grasping of the glass with the straw in between your fingers is against the rules.
Bend the straw in half just about the same length as the opening of the mouth of the glass (or bottle). Now, stick the folded end into the glass and try to catch the lip of the glass with the end of the straw - then lift!
You can perform this trick with any glass including wine or any beer bottle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades