In this video, we learn how to perform a mind reading trick with Brian Brushwood. First, grab some random change out of your pocket and tell the other person to turn over any coin the choose. Then ask them to turn over two more. Now tell the person to pick a coin and slide it towards them and pay attention if it's heads or tails, then cover it up. Now tell the person to say "heads/tails" and tell them which one it is, depending on if the person leads forward. You can easily accomplish this by marking the coins and counting the number of heads and tails you have when you place them on the table!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades