In this clip, learn how to perform the "Amazing Red Bull" trick. You will show your audience a full can of Red Bull and pour a bit out to prove it. You will then flip the can completely upside down without ANY liquid spilling out! You can also shoot something like a pencil or pen inside the upside down can to prove that there is an opening. This trick relies on a bit of slight of hand and some help from gravity. Check it out and totally amaze your friends with this cool illusion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades