The commentator tells viewers they will learn how to make smoke from their fingertips. First you must tear the strip off of a matchbox. Then place the strip in an ashtray, facing upside down. Light the strip on fire and let it burn for a little while. Push the burned strip to one side of the ashtray and there will be a brown-yellow residue left in the bottom of the ashtray. Wipe the residue off with one of your fingers and then proceed to rub your fingers together. Smoke will then come from your fingers! However, the residue can be harmful so they tell you to make sure that you wash your hands immediately after the trick is over.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades