It's Magic 101. Can you mimic the master? This magic how-to video will show you the trick.
Effect: Taking two matches from different matchbooks (one black, one brown), you cause them to visibly switch places...right under their eyes. It's demonic; it's the Quicksilver Matches.
Method: Both matches have one light side, and one dark side (kind of like jedis). Two matchbooks are prepared so that one shows the dark side, and the other shows the light side. Remove a match from both books keeping the different sides facing up. Hold the matches by the head, and when you turn the matches over to show the backs, roll your thumb to flip the matches over. Essentially, you're showing the same side twice, but it looks like both sides are being shown. After showing "both" sides, quickly execute this "pop move" to turn both matches over, showing each match's opposite color. It looks exactly like the matches have instantly changed places. Watch this video magic tutorial and learn how to perform a color changing match trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades