Back in the day, musicians used candles as metronomes to keep time. Now, you can too, cause in the music industry, it's better to burn out than to fade away.
Obviously, this may not be the best metronome around, but DIY is how to do it if you can't afford a good one. Even if you're not in a band, you can still make this rocking candle apparatus to show to your friends.
Plus, it's way cooler to have one of these burning when the power goes out, instead of flashlights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades