First of all you need a handkerchief or a cloth napkin. Make sure that it is clean for use. Now start by folding the two opposite corners together. This shall make a triangle. Now you have top fold the two middle bits so that they overlap at the center. Now start rolling them together upwards. It is very important that you are rolling them very tightly. This shall make the body of the mouse solid otherwise it may fall apart. When you have made a solid roll then fold the two ends upwards as shown. Make sure that the ends are overlapping each other. Now take the remaining end and then fold it to insert into the folds so that a donut shape is formed. Also make this fold secured by tucking the end inside the folded rolls. Now you have to open the one side to turn it over the roll. Now you have to find the ends while rolling. The longer the ends are then it is a lot easier to make the mouse. . Now pull two ends apart and then make a little knot to make the ears. Now open the ears out. Check the back for the tail. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades