This trick will show how to magically diffuse two pieces of dental floss together. The magic trick works like this: Take two pieces of dental floss. Put the ends in your mouth. When you take them out the two pieces have magically become one.
The secret to the magic trick is to take two pieces of dental floss. One piece should be 24" long and the other should be 3" long. Fold the long piece of floss in half. Thread the 3" piece of floss around the center of the longer piece of floss, forming a u-shape. Use your fingers to cover up where the two pieces of floss are intertwined. By doing this it makes it look like you have two pieces of floss. Beginning with the floss ends in your right hand, place the floss ends in your mouth. Once you have 2 inches of floss in there use your tongue to hold the 3" piece in place. Then, pull out only the single piece of floss.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades