Check out this Scam School video on leanring the ultimate strength tricks. Bend frying pans and horseshoes with your bare hands! Watch Brian make you think he can use his bare hands to bend a horseshoe and to roll a frying pan!
Welcome to your Junior year of Strength School, our third special episode, designed to teach you how to FAKE your way into (almost) duplicating the feats of the world's strongest men. As before, your guest co-host and teacher is a former world-champion arm wrestler and 100% genuine strongman: Dennis Rogers. Dennis has appeared on dozens of TV shows, holds numerous world records, and has been called "Pound for pound, the world's strongest man".
...and lucky for us, he gets ticked off be all the strong-man fakers out there. Ticked off enough to share the secrets used by cheaters to fake authentic strongman feats.
In today's episode, we'll not only see new feats from Dennis, but use nefarious means to show how YOU can (almost) duplicate his feats!
Oh, and if you actually want to BE strong, make sure to check out Dennis' instructional DVD's at dennisrogers.net. He has trained thousands of people to develop phenomenal grip strength, and (probably) can do the same for you as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades